Monday, May 25, 2009

Kickball??

If anyone is interested in playing kickball maybe once a week or so let me know here in the comments protion. im thinking thursday night and starting at 6:30 after the group class or even starting at 5:30 and doing that instead of the class. We'd most likely have a bbq style situation and definitely involve some beer. This would also be a bring your family/friends deal and I'm sure i could bring some battling ropes for tug-o-war tabata style or something fun and crossfitty...

5 comments:

  1. That would be awsome Andy! Im down for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um yeah! Kickball sounds fabulous! (with beer of course, you know me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally in for some kickball!!! I was the kickball champ in 3rd grade so better watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are we starting Kickball today or later on?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he is thinking Thursday evenings after the 5:30 class, but don't quote me on that! And of course I am in Andy!

    ReplyDelete